Saturday, January 24, 2009

Arrowsmith Gully Route






Well...Today I tried to coerce Justin to go hiking but he was too sick and bailed so I took the dogs out for a hike.  The road into Arrowmith had been impassable for a while because of the snow, but with the warmer weather lately it was good to go.  I threw the dogs into the car and off we went.  The hike was awsome it was totally sping conditions all the way up.  I went up a snow gulley with the dogs and set up a short video...Then dropped the camera down a 200ft slope.......and it survived.  There is a testamonial to the Olympus cameras if there ever was one.  The dogs did not really like the down hill portion of the slopes and Stella took about a 120 ft runout at the bottom!  Don't worry, she is alright.  IT was a beautiful day and I took a few pics and videos.  Enjoy.

Jeff


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Jeff. Love Mom